Tuesday, April 06, 2010

I think the Good takes it

Bad news: I can't believe how long I have neglected you for, little bloggy.

Good news: Well, I remembered you now, didn't I??

Bad news: I have nothing of substance to post right now.

Good news: I have ideas! Those count, right?

Bad news: I've never been too good at the actual execution of said ideas. (For reference, see my to do lists at the beginning of, oh, every single year).

Bad news: I have to find a job and study for exams right now.

Good news: I'm always at my most blogsome when I'm meant to be doing something else, like searching for a job or studying for exams!

Bad news: this has never helped me achieve said goals.

Good news: I don't care too much about goals, life's for living, right? Not achieving! Only losers ever achieve in life. Losers who spend their time studying and, pffft, junk like that. And then go on to get successful jobs and make lots and lots of money.

Good news: I don't care too much about money, either. I'll be fine as long as I have a roof over my head and a belly full of chocolate!

Bad news: You need money to buy chocolate.

Good news: This stupid stream-of-consciousness post has inspired me to begin my jobsearching efforts anew and with a neverbeforeseen vigour! Right after lunch, anyhow.

Good news: It's lunchtime! And I have roast chicken and chocolate cake calling my name!

Good news: No seriously, calling with little squeaky chickeny voices.

Bye!

4 comments:

mummyjaan said...

Good luck with the job search, McPagal.

neelubird said...

Oooh yum, roast chicken and chocolate yumminess are my favourite things. Coincidentally, I was just placing an order online for some organic halal chicken as I'm about to run out of my stash. Roast dinners, here I come.

Neelu

Anonymous said...

Who are you McPagal?

Jane Dughatir said...

hi, how old are you? any new blogposts in 2012? Considering writing as career/job?