Monday, November 16, 2009

McPagal for President of the Universe

Despite completely neglecting my poor blog recently - my pencils sure are dusty - I somehow got nominated for a brass crescent award! Paraphrased quote from my sister: "Wow, Golden Crescent! Wait, brass? Eh whit man!". This was the same sister that originally nicknamed me McPagal, so she's pretty much a genius in my book.

Anyway, being the honest soul that I am, I didn't vote for myself - but I won't object if, y'know, anyone else does...

8 comments:

iMuslim said...

You deserve the nomination, masha'Allah! It's only a shame you're against two other faves of mine! I wish I could vote for you all! I won't tell you who I did vote for... it could have been you... or not... oOoooOOoooh... the suspense! ;)

Bilal said...

I voted for you!

mcpagal said...

iMuslim, the suspense is killing me! mA for the best design nomination too :D

Anonymous said...

I voted for you! Coz you're the acest, and your rishta observations are sooooo true. And your bus stories take me back.

iMuslim, go on vote for McP, McP deserves it for making you smile!

misspecs said...

I got nominated too. What is the world coming to, McPagal!

Abu Pokemon said...

Congrats. I voted cuz I was not nominated!

DaniloHamlet said...

美女交友artdab美女交友cys pm美女交友djgift美女交友ggo美女交友ggoo美女交友locarno美女交友sfr美女交友thcmt美女寫真mat情色a片flashxyz美女交友artdab美女交友cys pm美女交友djgift美女交友ggo美女交友ggoo美女交友locarno美女交友sfr美女交友thcmt美女寫真mat情色a片flashxyz美女交友artdab美女交友cys pm美女交友djgift美女交友ggo美女交友ggoo美女交友locarno美女交友sfr美女交友thcmt美女寫真mat情色a片flashxyz美女交友artdab美女交友cys pm美女交友djgift美女交友ggo美女交友ggoo美女交友locarno美女交友sfr美女交友thcmt美女寫真mat情色a片flashxyz

オテモヤン said...

オナニー
逆援助
SEX
フェラチオ
ソープ
逆援助
出張ホスト
手コキ
おっぱい
フェラチオ
中出し
セックス
デリヘル
包茎
逆援
性欲