Saturday, October 03, 2009

Blonde Moments

1.
McPagal is writing an [incredibly overdue] essay
McPagal: How do you spell infestismal?
Sister: "What?!"
McPagal: You know... infestismal. Like really really small. The spell checker has no suggestions.
Sister: ...do you mean infinitesimal?
McPagal: ...yeah. That.
Cue endless mocking by sister.

This is what comes of skim reading long words. And I thought I was good at spelling as well!


2.
McPagal is making pancakes.
Mama: Oooh, are you making one for me?
McPagal: No! All for me!
Mama: You know, there's no 'I' in 'pancake'.
McPagal: ...well there's no 'I' in 'beautiful' either!
Mama & Sister: HAHAHA YES THERE IS.
Cue endless mocking by mama and sister.

4 comments:

iMuslim said...

{points & laughs}

:D

Jaz said...

hahahahaha

Sabrina said...

WOW. Are you by chance related to *my* sister because she has her "moments" too! And my mom and I have been keeping a mental log of her shenanigans since like, 1996!

MarjnHomer said...

ahahahah....lololololo